Antiseptic / Disinfectant - Products
1) A broad spectrum antiseptic for topical application
in the treatment and prevention of infection wounds.
1. Antiseptic solution with Alcohol
4) Vet use: 1) A cleanser for preoperative & post operative skin washing & for prevention of fungal & bacterial skin infections.
AMECLEAN Sodiun Hyperchlorate 3% Solution.
AME QUAT Lime
AMEDONE ANIMAL SHAMPOO
AMEPEROXIDE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
2) Used in dental treatment.
3) Mild disinfectant for minor cuts and wounds.
2) To cleanse instruments before the procedure.
3) Used to clean minor cuts and bruises.
4) To prevent infections in swimmers ears by applying few drops in the ears.
5) As a hand sanitizer in hospitals.
6) As a general cleanser and disinfectant for kitchen & bathroom surfaces.
LIGUID PARAFFIN OIL
2. Used as Hand Rub.
3. For disinfection of Medical Equipments.
4. IPA 70% & Glycerin used on Horses giving shining/Glow.
2. Used in Spirit lamps.
2. Glycerin can be diluted with water/rose water and then used as moisturizer.
2. Known as Black ointment.
GENTIAN VIOLET SOLUTION
2. Reagent in labs.
CALAMINE LOTION BP
2. Used in Chickenpox cases to reduce itching/rashes
3. For dry skin.
BORIC ACID I.P
NO LICE ANTI LICE SHAMPOO
2. Used for infections (Fungal)
Antiseptic & Disinfectant Products